Thursday, November 30, 2006

Scrub me!


Warm up the scooter (SASHA!!!) - grab your stuffed canine (Yeeeeah Rowdy!! Hit that!!) - and wax those nerps (but be careful of your me-time hand)... SCRUBS IS BACK!!!!!

I love Scrubs - I love to love Scrubs - and I love to have others love Scrubs with me present in the room.... just observing. Um...


We left off last season with a sort of cliffhanger - well, a cliffhanger for Scrubs. J.D.'s girlfriend was pregnant - OOF! So now we will go through about 3 episodes of that story... and then the character will disappear. That's just how network TV works.

This is to get you all psyched - I have never seen this!!



I am so pumped - Josh called me today to remind me it was on! DER! I will be in full geek mode (with probable robot dance celebration) and fully expect my SWB (Super-White-Bear) Greg to be watching as well. Don't disappoint mamma!


This is Sarah Chalke... bow to her.

EEEEAAAAGGGGLLLEEEEE!

Yo

9 comments:

onecrazylady said...

8 o'clock can't come soon enough.

Damfino said...

No foolin there... I don't watch My Name is Earl - but I do watch the Office and 30 Rock.... good stuff!

Ain't Right said...

I'm kind of torn. I really want to skip the next 8 and a half hours but since this is the last season I know when tonight's episode is over there will be one less new episode left to watch. And I will be sad. I will have to comfort myself with visions of Sarah Chalke dancing through my head.

Damfino said...

Damnit Dev - don't remind me to countdown to the end!!!


(Sarah doing the "I was right" dance is nice though)

Kern said...

kFino-I also enjoy Scrubs when I can. Thanks are in order for the picture of Ms. Chalke in her purple underthings. I'll be working on the library project for a few minutes...

Kern said...

That was a typo. I was not trying to imply any sort of K-Fed joke, for the record.

Damfino said...

kKern - k!

Kern said...

Heh heh. Nice one.

The first k is silent!

Shua! said...

I'm no superman glad to see the Scrubs gang back on the tube again. It makes watching tv watching on Thursdays all the more better.

Thank you NBC for putting the must into Must See TV Night again.

Fino help me, to help you, help me, to help you...