Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Heart Tuesdays!!!


New Gilmore tonite! Luke begins to destroy his relationship with Lor... to be expected. But I will drool none-the-less.


And another hour of Scrubs!! What the hell is NBC doing blowing throug eps like they are!??!


Finally, Devin has returned from his trip to Sacremento (with a stop off in San Francisco... B@STARD!!!) and shall regale us with photos and stories galore. Hopefully he got me a gift t-shirt.. preferably one thats says "I came all the way to San Francisco and all I did was punch a hippie!"

Tons of work to do... pce out kids (and for Kern's sake go vote for his blog... I hate seeing that boy beg).

Yo

3 comments:

Kern said...

But not quite as much as I hate having to beg.

This does not, however, mean that I am too proud to embark on such an endeavor.

FlopTheNuts said...

Funny, when I went home for lunch, I checked the time/space left on the DVR because I knew I'd be DVRing Scrubs tonight. No offense to those who don't and/or can't (for whatever reason(s)) have a DVR, but watching a show at its actual air time is for suckers! Gawd, I love skipping commercials (or rewind to catch an interesting commercial or watch it again)!!

Kern said...

I have a DVR through my cable company, but it's been acting funny for a long time and I've not been had time because of the holidays to make an appointment to get the box switched. Goddamned Comcast. Comcastic my ass!