Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Vimeo HD goodness

I've posted two more videos on Vimeo - check em out.


The Conference from Jed Findlay on Vimeo.
"The Conference" is a parody of "The Office" that I did for work. The interlacing has issues but I am too lazy to re-encode it.


The single greatest performance ever!! from Jed Findlay on Vimeo.
This is, as Dan puts it, the single greatest performance ever. Enjoy!

yo

BTW - Weezer just put out a video for their new single "Pork and Beans!" The video is absolutely brilliant!!



yo

3 comments:

Sheriff Officer Greg the Bunny said...

But I have soooo much more to give.


Tickets still available for Kreitnerpalooza June 7th, 2008 in Muscatine, Iowa.


Prepare the the "Desctruction of Man" TOUR 2008!

sheriff

Damfino said...

Kreitnerpalooza - there should be posters.

If Kern was in Iowa he could make some!!

Anonymous said...

I now feel totall compelled to do some badass poster making!

Kreitnerpalooza FTW!