Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jed & Cara's Fantastically Unbelievable Honeymoon!!


We are back - ready to take on the world - and flabby from some major over-eating and drinking.

Mexico was brilliant. We actually stayed on Isla Muheres, a small island just off the coast of Cancun. It was definitely a smaller place, but we found plenty to see and do.


Cara and I survived an entire week together - even taking one full day of laying out and reading!!! I finished two books and a third was nearly digested. She got stuck reading "The Stand" - the 1300 page version.

Regardless, we had a ball.


I am a happy boy.

Enjoy a slide show of images - it is very long and there is ample amounts of naked Jed. I know it is what everyone wants to see!!!



Yo

1 comment:

Damfino said...

Odd - the youtube video is all screwed up - I will fix it when I get home tonight.

yo