Friday, September 08, 2006

Eat-drink-repeat


Hello folks,

Sorry for the lack of posts this week - things are crazy at work.


Things on my mind; NFL started last night with the Dolphins losing to the Steelers - YAWN!! Culpepper did not look that great - and I am not sure how many points Cara got for having him in the Fantasy Football league.


Hollywoodland opens this weekend - I think Cara and I are seeing it tonight. Should be good. The film is directed by Allen Coulter - my favorite director from The Sopranos... YEAH!

Finally, Iowa is off to Syracuse this weekend. Should be another win - but look on to next week when we play ISU. That will be a season defining game my friend.

I have a slide show from the game last week - enjoy... it is put together with the musical talents of the Hives!



Iowa on Vimeo

Yo

2 comments:

urnotme said...

You yawn'd last nights game? That was an excellent opening game for the nfl! Quit posing as a sports fan already.

FlopTheNuts said...

GO CLONES!!!

Sorry, gotta be true to the alma mater.

We'll have to wait to see if the Cyclones can top the Hawkeyes again this year. Should be a good game!