Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kern Returns '06: Input Time

Hey all. I know most of you got to see the teaser poster so you know I am planning to come back for more drunken debauchery and naughty antics. The question is, when? I would like to plan it so that I might see as many of you lovely people as possible at the bash. I'm hoping to come in June so it's not quite as hot as I nearly melted into a puddle of goo last year.

I remember Deit saying something about the 10th or thereabouts being Pride weekend so I am thinking any other weekend in June besides that. So as a rough idea, what might work for you guys? I'll compile the results and compare them with the other potential non-Damfinoblog reading attendees' responses and see if I can get in the ballpark.

Thanks all!

3 comments:

urnotme said...

Um, am i missing something- wouldn't pride weekend be fitting?










J/K

Sheriff Officer Greg the Bunny said...

June 6-11 bad

The Sheriff might be in Dallas for "Law Stuff"


b.o.

ps: I'll say Hi to J.R. and Charlene Tilton

Kern said...

Urnotme: It's funny, Deit said that's another reason he thought I should come a different weekend. He didn't want me to raise any more eyebrows.

Ha ha.