Friday, December 09, 2005

Weekend Plans

Here are a few things I plan on "doing" this weekend.


The Chronicles are being viewed tonight at a late show!!! I have waited a long time to see this film - read the books as a child - used to get odd feelings when reading of the White Queen....

Hmm.


Traffic was downright phenomenal, and I have hear nothing but great things about this flick. Plus, Clooney added some 30 lbs to his build to play the character... my boy gots made fat skills!!


Scarlett and I have decided to end this ridiculous game that has been going on between us - we are throwing caution to the wind and going for it!!! Look for a tell all post on Monday.

PCE!

yo

5 comments:

Kern said...

I wish I was having that kind of weekend. Mine is going to be dominated by headphones piping in music which will be critically pondered, at which time I will begin tearing my hair out looking for a creative way to convey my feelings about said music to a general audience.

Plus, housecleaning and drinking Stingers.

But other than that nothing much.

Kern said...

Jed-By the way, come check out my take on the Washington smoking ban they instituted here this week. I thought it was a good piece.

Black Akres said...

wait, scarlett told me that too! she didn't ask for any money from you did she? look out!

Black Akres said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Akres said...

oh yeah, by the way jed, my blog at
www.sultrysalsdigest.blogspot.com is back up and running now after a major overhaul on site design and while learning some html skillz. later