Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well, it's not a Royal, but I'll take it!



Like I said, it's no Royal Flush, but I'll take a (nut) straight flush any time! (Probably goes without saying "nut" or "winning" straight flush, but... I mean, how often do you have a losing straigh flush? It is possible, though!) As you see, I had 2 suckers betting into me. Player 8 folded after my raise, and 10 only called. Still, though... What a river!

I hope to post a screenshot of a Royal Flush soon! Especially for Jed!

4 comments:

Damfino said...

Well played Nut Flopper - I would have lost my shirt to you. Um... I mean that in a totally game playing non strip poker completely hetero way.... damnit..

DAMN YOU KREITNER - LOOK HOW INSECURE YOU HAVE MADE ME!!!

Where do you play this stuff McCabe?

FlopTheNuts said...

Thank you, thank you.

Actually, The GK man gave me the site: http://scenario.com/poker/. (I usually play at www.pokerroom.com. Scenario is much more play-at-work friendly - no time limit, and no sound! :) I'm going to hell...)

Sheriff Officer Greg the Bunny said...

My work here is done.....

bunny out

Kern said...

Jed, do you often lose your shirt while flopping your nuts?