Friday, May 20, 2005

G5 me BABY!



It is Friday and the world is treating me good. Came in - did some shooting... then this beauty arrived. My own personal G5 (had one in the editing room but now I have one at my desk!!)! And this stellar new 20 inch flat screen monitor... perfect for online trailers in HD (H-264).

Got the cousin coming up this weekend... my step sister is having a graduation party... dinner with the grandparents... and of course - alcohol.

Later folks... more pics to drool to!

Yo



7 comments:

urnotme said...

and of course - alcohol?
Man you sound like you've turned in to quite the lush.

Kern said...

Sounds like yr gonna be in prime condition when I come back to visit this summer. I think I'm going to have to train to keep up.

This trip is going to be fantastic!

Oh, and nice computer as well. It's a beauty.

Damfino said...

I have named her Dorothy Parker.

I don't drink that much... just 3 out of the 5 days this week.

Dan - you gotta come drink with Jerm this weekend...


Kern - you gotta get out here soon!!!

Sheriff Officer Greg the Bunny said...

"It's a bute Clark..."

chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

Kern said...

I'm coming, my man.

July 15th, the Kern Returns!

Speaking of which, we've got to work out some reunion details...

krysta jo said...

Seriously -- more self-photos?? :) Nice...hope you had a good week and fabulous drunked-up weekend.