Tuesday, September 20, 2005

...we are in deep crap.


FOX with the lackluster bows of "Arrested Development" (households: 3.0/5, #13; adults 18-49: 2.0, #T12) and "Kitchen Confidential" (households: 2.8/4, #T14; adults 18-49: 2.0, #T12) as well as a new "Prison Break" (households: 5.0/8, #11; adults 18-49: 3.8, #T8). Said numbers for "Arrested" and "Kitchen" were on par with the fall premiere of "North Shore" (households: 2.9/5; adults 18-49: 1.8 on 9/6/04) - last year's Monday, 8:00/7:00c time period holder. Overall, "Arrested's" numbers were literally half of its premiere from last season (households: 4.6/7; adults 18-49: 4.0 on 11/7/04) when it followed "The Simpsons" on Sunday nights.

5 comments:

krysta jo said...

All those numbers make my head hurt.

Damfino said...

They made Fox's head hurt too. It will be cancelled very soon.

krysta jo said...

Well I didn't understand any of them - that would be the reason for the hurt. Sad.

That's too bad about your show. I know how sad and disappointed you must feel. But trust me, tomorrow the sun will be shining, the world will continue to turn, and there'll be more shows that come into your life and make it better.

Kern said...

Dammit!

First I'm squandering my heterosexuality and now this.

This week is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, I am betting.

Kern said...

I think that this show should be on HBO or some cable channel if it gets dropped from Fox. This would be prime fodder for an FX show in the same vein as Starved or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Speaking of Sunny, I was aghast last week when I saw the show. They had Mr. Belding from Saved By The Bell, and he was paunchy and cursing. And the plot! People making false molestation accusations. For shame!

Well, alright, the show was actually funny, but seeing Belding that way was messed up.